B.Sc. Nursing programmes is designed to prepare the students to:
» Perform as competent professional nurses in a variety of health care setting.
» Function effectively as a member of inter disciplinary health team and as a leader of nursing team.
» Exhibit a Scientific attitude of independent enquiry into nursing problems.
» Continue personal and professional growth through ongoing education and self evaluation.
» Be eligible for licensure and for entrance into post graduate programmes of nursing education.
- A candidate who has Passed the 10+2 / Pre University examination or equivalent to l2th standard as recognized by the RGUHS with science subject, viz., Physics, Chemistry Biology and English.
- Obtained at least 45 % of the total marks in science subjects (PCBE) of the qualifying examination.
- The minimum age of admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Duration of the course is 4years.
- The admissions shall be confirmed only after approved by KNC, RGUHS and apex body.
- The student should be medically fit the students should submit medical certificate during the time of admission from a qualified Medical officer. who is working in Government Sector.
- The candidate will have to appear for personal interview.
- Candidate should posse’s good health
- Candidates have to submit the original certificate of the qualifying examination at the time of admission which will be returned only after the completion of the course.
The duly filled application form should reach the principal college of nursing together with the following documents
- Three sets of attested xerox copy of the Marks List of S.S.L.C., 10+2/Pre University examination or equivalent examination Migration Certificate, T. C. & Conduct Certificate.
- The candidate should produce the Eligibility certificate issued by RGUHS, Bangalore at the time of admission. (However the college office will guide the student regarding the issue of eligibility certificate from RGUHS).
- Four recent Passport size photos of the applicant (One to be certified by registered Medical officer).
- One Self-addressed envelope ( 6″x4”) with stamp Rs. 25/-.
- The application & Prospectus can be obtained directly from the office by paying Rs. 300/- and by post Rs. 350/-.
- The DD should be in favor of ” Infant Jesus Educational and Charitable Trust (R) payable at Bangalore