Semester scheme: The Course of study is 3 years of six semesters.
A candidate shall complete his/her degree within six (6) academic years from the date of his/her admission to the first semester.
- 1. To develop entrepreneurs.
- 2. To develop ethical managers with inter disciplinary knowledge.
- 3. To develop business philosophers with a focus on social responsibility and ecological sustains.
- 4. To prepare students to take the responsibility of full line of marketing function of a company with special reference to SME sector.
- 5. To prepare students to take the responsibility of full line of human resource function of a company with special reference to SME sector.
- 6. To develop IT enabled global middle level managers for solving real life business problems and addressing business development issues with a passion for quality, competency and holistic approach.
- 7 To prepare students to take up higher education to become business scientists researchers, consultants and teachers, with core competencies .
- Candidates who have completed 10 + 2/ Pre-University course of any State/Board or its equivalent are eligible for admission into this course.
- The medium of instruction shall be English. However, a candidate will be permitted to write the examination either in English or in Kannada.