Semester scheme: The Course of study is 3 years of six semesters.
A candidate shall complete his/her degree within six (6) academic years from the date of his/her admission to the first semester.
- 1. To cater to the manpower needs of companies in Accounting, Taxation, Auditing, Financial analysis and Management.
- 2. To develop business analysts for companies, capital markets and commodity markets.
- 3. To prepare students to take up higher education to become business scientists, researchers consultants and teachers, with core competencies.
- 4. To develop human resources to act as think tank for Business Development related issues.
- 5. To develop entrepreneurs.
- 6. To develop business philosophers with a focus on social responsibilityand ecological sustainability.
- 7. To develop IT enabled global middle level mangers for solving real life business problems and addressing business development issues with a passion for quality competency and holistic approach.
- 8. To develop ethical managers with interdisciplinary approach.
- 9. To prepare students for professions in the field of Accountancy Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Management accountancy, professions in capital and commodity markets, professions in life and non life insurance and professions in Banks by passing the respective examinations of the respective professional bodies.
- Candidates who have completed 10 + 2/ Pre-University course of any State/Board or its equivalent are eligible for admission into this course.
- The medium of instruction shall be English. However, a candidate will be permitted to write the examination either in English or in Kannada.